Cooking recipes for dogs that they like is wonderful because in addition to reinforcing the bond affective, also your dog will know that you are his best member of the pack because you supply him with delicious food that has nothing to do with usual feed. Let’s offer you a wonderful recipe for bacon and cheddar cheese muttfins for dogs.
This recipe is perfect for a breakfast or when you want to show your special puppy a little more love. Your dogs will love these micro sized muffins and gobble them right away, waiting eagerly by the oven while you keep cooking them.
Making them in a mini tin of buns is a perfect sized gift. If you have a large dog, you can make them in a standard size cupcake bowl. They are made with flavors that dogs love and tempered with healthy ingredients.
These “treats” for dogs are sure to become a favorite for you and your pet. If your dog is lactose intolerant, you can substitute beef broth with aged cheese (hard grated cheeses contain little or no lactose). Your best friend will thank you with a non-stop tail and unwavering devotion, but as they already offer, don’t you think they deserve this special gift?
Ingredients for the recipe
Below I leave you the ingredients you will need to make this great recipe for dogs:
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 slices of bacon
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat bacon or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed
- ½ cup skim milk
- 2 large eggs
Steps to follow to make the recipe
If you want to make this recipe so that your dog is very happy and that his buds tastes are very happy, do not miss the steps you need to follow to make it and make it look great, your dog will drool every time he sees you in the kitchen!
- Chop the bacon into very small pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until well mixed.
- Spray the bread pan well with non-stick spray.
- Take approximately 1 tablespoon of dough into each cup of muffins with a measuring spoon.
- Preheat the oven to 280°.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the tops are slightly browned.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 7-10 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Make 2 dozen mini muffins… You’ll have the wonderful treats for your dog!
Your pet will not be able to resist the taste and will enjoy this recipe whenever you make it. You’ll see how he enjoys and when it’s all over, he’ll want more! But you will have to dose this succulent treat to him so that he only has a prize or on some special occasion. You also have to eat your dog food in your feed! Or you’ll just want to eat these delicious mini muffins for dogs!