Last week we were preparing a carrot brownie in Bezzia and we were doing it. using the microwave, remember? We proposed you then serve it with a ball of ice cream and we did not find a better alternative than this banana and chocolate ice cream with biscuit for it.
The ice cream we propose today is prepared in five minutes. Yeah, five minutes! And you will need only two ingredients for it: frozen banana and pure cocoa. The result will surprise you both with its taste and its texture, very creamy. Don’t you want to try it anymore?
At Bezzia we recommend that the bananas you freeze to prepare this ice cream are well ripe. Take advantage of it to use those bananas that are very ripe and you don’t like to eat as is. Smell them, freeze them in packs of a size suitable for your family and you’ll have them ready to make an ice cream like this at any time.
Ingredients for 2
- 2 chopped bananas, frozen
- 1 generous tablespoon of pure cocoa
- 2 cookies (you can use these almond)
Step by step
- 10 minutes before preparing the ice cream take the banana out of the freezer and place it in the shredder or food processor you are going to use for quenching.
- After 10 minutes incorporates cocoa and crushes until a creamy texture is achieved.
- Serve banana and chocolate ice cream immediately in a bowl and garnish with crushed biscuit (optional)