Soups and creams become a great alternative as dinner during this time of year. Getting home after a cold day and having a dish of this spiced cauliflower cream ready to serve is a luxury. You will only have to accompany it with a mushrooms or mushrooms to have a full dish.
Taking a bowl of this cream is comforting and restoring. It is also very simple to prepare and we don’t need more than 20 minutes to do it. If we also make it over and store it in an airtight container in the fridge once it cools, we can enjoy it in two or three days again.
We have added to the cream different spices to give it a different touch. You can be more conservative the first time with its quantity and increase it in future times until you reach the point you want. We’re sure you’ll repeat it!
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 medium potato, peeled and into pieces
- 1/2 large cauliflower, in trees
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder (1/2 more if you like this spice)
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- A little ground black pepper Sauteed
- mushrooms Step by
- Place a splash of oil in a saucepan and sauté the onion and garlic for a couple of minutes.
- Then add the potato into pieces and stir another couple of minutes.
- Add cauliflower trees , turmeric, nutmeg and pepper.
- Once you have everything inside, cover the vegetables with water, cover the casserole and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Finally, crushed the mixture. Aren’t you going to take it now? Put it in an airtight container, let it quench and then keep it in the fridge.
- Place the cauliflower cream in a few bowls and decorate with the sauteed mushrooms.