A brownie is a small chocolate cake , typical of the gastronomy of the United States. Egg, cocoa and chocolate are common ingredients of this sponge cake from which, however, we can find numerous versions. This carrot brownie we encourage you to prepare today is just one more.
This brownie unlike others does not carry sugar among its ingredients. Carrots and dates are responsible for putting the sweet spot to this preparation and counteract the bitter point of chocolate and pure cocoa. If like us you are a lover of the purest chocolates, you’ll like this version. If, on the contrary, you are not very friends with these we advise you to choose a chocolate with 70% cocoa and not 90% as we have done.
This brownie is especially convenient to prepare. Why? Because you will only need a bowl to mix the ingredients and a microwave blow to cook it. You can prepare it in the oven, but it’s interesting to have this other resource for when we walk more fair time, don’t you think? Do you like brownies? Don’t forget to try this one with caramel.
- 90g. boneless datiles
- 150g. peeled raw carrot
- 2 eggs
- 55g. ripe avocado
- 30g. cocoa
- 30g. dark chocolate (90% cocoa) melted
- A handful of chopped cashews Step by
- Soak the dates in a bowl with hot water for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes drain andcrush the dates with the crushed carrot, eggs, avocado, cocoa and melted chocolate until a homogeneous mass is achieved.
- Add the cashews into the dough and mix.
- Put the dough into a 19×19 centimeter mold , approximately, whose base you will have lined with vegetable paper
- Take the mold into the microwave and cook at maximum power for 6 minutes.
- Check if it is already done and if so remove it from the microwave and allow it to quench slightly at room temperature.
- Serve the carrot brownie alone, with some pieces of fruit or a ball of ice cream.