In Bezzia we prepare salads throughout year, but little have to do with our proposals during the colder months with those of this time of year. This avocado, salmon and fried bread salad is a salad that we can enjoy all year round but, however, only prepare in summer.
Simplicity is one of the reasons to resort to this salad during the summer. Most of the salad can be left prepared in the morning to be tasted hours later after a beach morning. With this salad, in addition, little more you will need to complete the meal.
There are numerous ingredients in this salad, but all of them are easy to find and cook. Having the potatoes and eggs cooked beforehand, it will not take more than 10 minutes to prepare it. Serve it with a plate of green beans or baked fish and you will have a meal of 10.
Ingredients for 3
- 4 boiled potatoes, diced
- 3 boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 16 cherry tomatoes, in half
- 1 slice of thick village bread (2 cm.)
- 1 slice of coarse smoked salmon, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Apple vinegar
- Salt and pepper
Step by step
- Put potatoes, eggs, chives and cherry tomatoes in a salad bowl and mix well.
- Dice the bread slice and fry them in hot oil until golden brown on all sides. Merge them into the salad and mix the whole well.
- Then add the salmon smoked and avocado. Do it at the last minute or avocado will rust.
- the salad with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper. Do not overdo it with oil, fried bread, salmon and avocado already have enough fat – you can even do without it.
- Enjoy the salad of avocado, salmon and fried bread.