Having high blood pressure is known as high blood pressure, and often it is difficult to determine the causes that cause it. It is important to control blood pressure as it can cause damage to our body.
In this article we want to tell you what are the causes of having high tension, what happens to the body when a tension surge occurs and what are the best home remedies to control hypertension.
High blood pressure is a chronic disease, which is a risk factor for our heart, such as having a heart attack or stroke.
What is it to have high voltage?
Normal blood pressure is that which is at most 120 millimeters of mercury for systolic pressure and 80 millimeters of mercury for diastolic. So if we’re on top of those values, we’d have high blood pressure.
When measuring tension, what occurs is a measurement of the force that blood exerts on the walls of the arteries. Normality values can be regularly updated by global health associations, because certain diseases can cause certain changes in the levels.
A hypertensive body can cause certain pathologies undesirable for the human body, so we need to be aware of what it is and control that tension. This increased force on the arteries damages them by hurting the endothelium, the innermost layer of the vessels.
Blood pressure is a risk factor for cardiovascular diseasesis chronic, such as a heart attack or a stroke.
Causes that cause high blood pressure
Currently, the origins of arterial hypertension are divided into two, by primary and secondary causes. The primary causes are those that appear without clear explanation and science does not allow to explain the reasons, and the secondary causes are those caused by a disease.
Below we tell you what are the causes
- Genetic causes: Genetics can be the cause of high stress.
- Body weight: Overweight and obesity are also risk factors, and a high body mass index increases the chances of having hypertension.
- Lifestyle: It is crucial to know if we can have hypertension or not, since a sedentary life or suffering from stress, a lack of sleep, could trigger this lack of blood pressure.
In this regard, we tell you what may be the secondary causes:
- Suffering kidney disease: the kidney helps us to balance our system, and if we have it altered we can alter our tension.
- Thyroid problems: both hyperthyroidism and hyperthyroidism can cause alterations in our blood pressure. This is because thyroid hormones are involved in vasoconstriction and heart rate.
- Alcohol: Drinking alcohol is not beneficial if it is done too much, and may cause an unwanted surge in stress due to liver failure generated by alcohol metabolism.
- Having the adrenal gland altered: These glands make hormones and are neurotransmitters, including adrenaline and corticosteroids, and may cause these stress surges.
Most common causes
To know how to detect and know if we have high voltage it is essential to go to the specialist to help us make the appropriate measurements and determine what is the cause.
High stress usually affects older people, and the most common causes are:
- High alcohol consumption.
- Cook with a lot of salt.
Symptoms of having high tension
As we said, it is important to carry out a measurement to get out of doubt when we have some strange symptoms. What is usually used is a blood pressure monitor, in pharmacies they can be found, as well as in health centers or in hospitals. However, if you have health problems, you can also measure it at home with a home blood pressure monitor.
- You can measure systolic pressure, blood pressure in your arteries.
- It will allow to measure the diastolic pressure, which measures the number of heart pumping.
Here are the most common symptoms:
- Blurred vision.
- Chest pain.
- Redness of face and eyes.
Best natural remedies
We have always said that natural remedies are a very good option to treat certain ailments of the body. And in this regard, it also allows us to treat high tension.
A hypertensive person needs to know that he has such a condition and he must learn to take care of himself more. So below, we help people select the best foods to reduce that blood pressure.
Garlic is a super natural antibiotic for the human body, has many antioxidant properties and is a potent antimicrobial. So it is recommended to take it as usual, either in cooking, or raw or peeled garlic already sold in supermarkets.
Taking oats also helps us to eliminate cholesterol in the blood, so in turn, it is beneficial to fight hypertension as it regulates blood flow.
You can boil it with water and let the mixture stand, oatmeal is very healthy and you can take it every day.
Beet is very healthy and beneficial for the human body, in addition, it has been shown to be an ideal food for reducing the incidence of high blood pressure. It provides potassium, magnesium, iron, sodium, calcium, phosphorus and zinc, is a super food that you should not avoid in your shopping basket.
You can consume it in the form of juice, cooked or add it as a side dish to your dishes.
Prevent high tension
To avoid hypertension in your body, we recommend the following tips that you can do easily:
- Reduce salt consumption and exercise frequently.
- These practices significantly improve cardiovascular capacity.
- It is recommended to bring a diet richin vegetables and fruits.
- On the other hand, smoking and alcohol should be eliminated or at least reduced.